for 400 kV Transmission Line Albania – North Macedonia (Fier – Elbasan – Qafe Thane)
BMZ-Nr. 2010 66 992
1. The Operatori i Sistemit të Transmetimit (OST sh.a), in Albania, will use funds provided by KfW within the scope of German Financial Co-operation towards financing the implementation of the project
400 kV Transmission Line Albania – North Macedonia (Fier – Elbasan – Qafe Thane)
The project comprises two (2) lots, as follows:
2. OST sh.a, hereinafter referred to as “the Employer”, now invites Applications of firms/joint ventures interested to qualify for Lot 1: Overhead Lines.
Bidding shall be conducted by means of the International Competitive procedure with prequalification, as specified in KfW’s “Guidelines for the Procurement of Consulting Services, Works, Goods, Plant and Non-Consulting Services in Financial Cooperation with Partner Countries” (“Guidelines” – https://www.kfw-entwicklungsbank.de/PDF/Download-Center/PDF-Dokumente-Richtlinien/Vergaberichtlinien-2019-Englisch-Internet_2.pdf).
3. The contract scope includes design, engineering, manufacturing, transportation to site, unloading, temporary storage, installation, commissioning and tests on completion of the substations, all works on the respective locations, as well as obtaining necessary permits for construction and commissioning, on a turnkey basis, for:
4. The Invitation for Bids is expected to be made in calendar week 32 of 2019.
5. Applicants have to furnish, as part of their Applications, documentary evidence establishing their qualifications to perform the contract if their bid is accepted.
6. Interested firms may obtain further information from:
FICHTNER GmbH & Co. KG
70191 Stuttgart / Germany
Mr. Konstantinos Zachos
Phone: +49 (711) 8995 670
Fax: +49 (711) 8995 459
7. To purchase the Prequalification Document, eligible Applicants should:
8. The Applications for Prequalification (in accordance with the instructions of the Prequalification Document) shall be delivered on the above mentioned address, on or before 26 June 2019, 10:00 a.m. CET.
9. The opening of the Applications shall take place on 26 June 2019, 10:00 a.m. CET., at the main offices of FICHTNER GmbH & Co. KG in Stuttgart.
10. No liability can be accepted for any costs or expenses incurred by the Applicants in connection with the preparation or delivery of their Applications.
 A development Project of the Republic of Albania through Operatori i Sistemit te Transmetimit Sh. a. (OST) co-financed by the Federal Republic of Germany through KfW and by the European Union within the Western Balkans Investment Framework.